Personal Auto Insurance
Competitive Car Insurance Massachusetts
Auto Insurance Rates can now vary as much as 10% to 20% from carrier to carrier. Call us and let our professionals explain these changes to you and search for the best policy for your individual needs.
New auto insurance discounts include but are not limited to:
Generally speaking, most Personal Auto policies provide the following basic coverage:
- Bodily Injury Liability - Covers accidental injury or death of another person if caused by you in an automobile accident.
- Property Damage Liability - Covers accidental damage to other people's property if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
- Defense Costs - Covers court costs, legal expenses and attorney's fees.
- Collision - Covers you for damage to your car in an accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- Other Than Collision - Covers your car against damage from fire, lightning, flood, theft, glass breakage, falling objects, and other specified perils.
- Medical Payments - Covers you and your family in any car, and anyone riding in your car for medical expenses,resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist - Covers injury suffered by you, your family and anyone riding in your car (unless covered by another MA Auto Policy with similar coverage) against the uninsured / underinsured or hit-and-run driver.
Take Advantage of Low Mileage Discounts. Some companies offer discounts to motorists who drive fewer than 20,000 miles per year.